We serve the University community with interdepartmental and postal processing and distribution. We handle almost six million pieces of mail annually. This includes first class, standard (bulk), packages, UPS, intercampus, and international services. For more information about our services, please call 940-565-2286.
- Delivery of intercampus mail and USPS departmental and accountable mail.
- NCOA certification of address lists.
- Training classes and workshops on new USPS regulations and requirements.
- Printing and folding letters, invitations, and surveys.
- Stuffing, addressing, and mailing envelopes.
- Tabbing other projects for mailing.