We serve the University community with interdepartmental and postal processing and distribution. We handle almost six million pieces of mail annually. This includes first class, standard (bulk), packages, UPS, intercampus, and international services. Our office is staffed with eight full-time employees and two student employees. Other services provided by Mail Services are addressing, folding and inserting of printed or provided materials.
- Delivery of intercampus mail and USPS departmental and accountable mail.
- NCOA certification of address lists.
- Training classes and workshops on new USPS regulations and requirements.
- Printing and folding letters, invitations, and surveys.
- Stuffing, addressing, and mailing envelopes.
- Tabbing other projects for mailing.